Monday, March 14, 2005

Danielle Gamba a "Good Italian Woman"

This Sexy Woman is hot enough to start a blind man's engine. Exposed.com has a nice article about this lucious creature, they start off with the following.
From San Francisco - She is a self described "a good Italian woman."

But forget about pasta - this girl is known more for her shakes "I’m a former NFL cheerleader for the Raiders, danced in the Oakland Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’ and won beauty pageants and an international model competition," she says.

"I won a couple of titles and contests. Since then, doors have been opening for me. I’m gearing up to move to L.A. and continue modeling and dancing and take a stab at acting while I’m at it. I’m also graduating with my B.S. degree in fashion design in May and will be launching a clothing and lingerie line. So, to basically sum it up, I want to be an entertainment mogul and then write a book about it when I’m done."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews